Matsumoto's No-reaction Pie Hell Batsu


Subbed by DTFS

Batsu Game Page - Here


Comments

  1. Zurui, this is Cecil, Pie Hell is really a classic, and thanks for telling me the name of the song. Could you do me another favour... could you tell me the name of the song for the commercial below? I am recently into moody Japanese songs.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/katz515#p/u/3/RZdMksVjzI8

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 24, 2011

    thnx, already seen it a million times and still enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 24, 2011

    what is the name on the first song?

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 24, 2011

    I believe this was the first Gaki no Tsukai thing that I ever saw and that was so long ago. When I saw it on YT, the quality was horrendous, I could barely see the subs, and I had no IDEA why they were torturing this poor man with pies. All I knew was that it was hilarious and that I loved it. Thank you for sharing this with us! You continue to be my godsend of all things GnT-related.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @angelisoncrack,
    hey nice to see you on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cecil,
    The song is Chijou no hoshi by Miyuki Nakajima

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2SlpjCz7uE

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousMay 25, 2011

    @Zurui,

    I've been visiting this blog for a long time and leaving anonymous 'thank you's and 'i love you's every which way. You, and everyone that helps contribute, deserve all of it and more. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. @AOC,
    Thank you for the support ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousJuly 24, 2011

    What are the songs when matsumoto had to listen to music?

    ReplyDelete
  10. could you please post roullete videos? sorry and thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my god, this is hilarious.
    i died watching that scene with おばちゃん一号 and 松本さん. XD
    thank you for subbing/uploading this!
    m(._.)mありがとう

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting us.