Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic *2012 AIRPORT BATSU GAME*

Download and Watch - Here

Need help or have questions? Please read our FAQ
How to use Mirrorcreator? Read our News

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Oogiri Daigassen #8 - Onmari Machine (Ass in face)

Hey all,
I must apologize for my lack of participation with this site.  Real life has been keeping me busy and thus left me little time for the up keeping of this blog.  Now that I have a little more free time, I should be able to get some subbed material up for you all to enjoy.  I've noticed that a lot of the links are down and will be making an effort to update as much as possible as time allows.  For now, please enjoy Oogiri Daigassen #8 Ass in the face machine competition.

Part 1 - Youtube
Part 2 - Youtube

Download - currently unavailable


4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 17, 2014

    Zurui, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 17, 2014

    Wish you'd do the whole Oogiri series instead of just 1 part. They seem quite awesome :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 17, 2014

    Thanks a bunch man! Love your subs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the subs! I've seen this without subs before, and the video was very poor. I like your version better.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget