Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic *2012 AIRPORT BATSU GAME*

Download and Watch - Here

Need help or have questions? Please read our FAQ
How to use Mirrorcreator? Read our News

Thursday, November 17, 2011

2011 - AIRPORT Batsu Game

* NOTE* Subtitles are being done, check out the Subtitle progress page

Defeat Kohaku! “Gakitsuka” goes with CA this year~

Daily Sport Nov 18 Fri 7:32AM
Nihon TV・Yomiuri’s popular variety show “Downtown No Gaki No Tsukai Ya Arahende!!” special project “Waratte Wa Ikenai” series will be broadcasted
on new year’s eve for 6 years in a row, it’s been known on the 17th. Situation for this year is “Zettai Ni Waratte Wa Ikenai Airport 24 hours!”. Members will be in roles of newbie cabin attendants. From 6:30 PM to 12:30AM, their 6 hours long new year’s eve broadcast will give the whole nation laughter.
“Waratte Wa Ikenai” series will have been coloring new year’s eve for 6 years in a row. Having experienced to be police, journalists, spies and so on in the past, the five members of Downtown, Yamasaki Hosei(43) and Cocorico will transform themselves into cabin attendants on the stage of “Airport”.this time.
The setting is that the 5 will be newbie cabin attendants at “Gasu Kurobikari Airline System (GAS)” , challenging “Owarai traps” scattered around the check-in counter, security check or training center.
The shooting was held under full cooperation with Ibaraki Airport (Ibaraki Prefecture, Omitama city). The airport opened on Mar 11th last year, which is the very same day that the Great East Japan Earthquake hit this year. The staff related to the project started shooting with their wish for owarai to provide psychological support to victims. Over 400 staffs were called out and approx 200 CCD cameras were used.
Conducted with the phrase “○○ out ~” , the painful punishment to a member who laughed is still alive. Matsumoto Hitoshi(48), who has gotten the most punishments for 4 years in a row until last year, recalls the tremendous 24 hours, saying “It was hard enough again this year.”

(translated by Echie)

source http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20111 ... 05-dal-ent

32 comments:

  1. YESSSSS!!!

    If Shibatabread does not do it this year, I hope you will.

    Zurui-san,
    onegaishimasu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Matsumoto is quite old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely!
    Zurui fortunately has some Slaves up his Sleeve. Dohohohoho.

    Thanks for this message. I'm shocked and amused at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! nice news!
    I'm pretty sure they finished the filming (as on high school batsu game, they filmed it on matsumoto's b'day, around september)

    now what we need to do is to wait for new year :)

    Thank you for the news Zurui, Echie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME, I'm so looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. muahahahahaha, I hope Shimura Ken play the role of a pilot in that batsu :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Airport. That's kinda weird, but I hope it will be funny!

    I hope you can help sub, since shibata says he doesn't want to anymore! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if the "Gimps" will look like their usual selves or maybe dress like TSA workers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This instantly brought a smile to my face, i cant wait! =3

    ReplyDelete
  11. epic news... can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  12. SWEET! That's a great theme. I can't wait to see it! Thanks for the info, Zurui. I know I'll be directing a ton of people here to answer their never-ending question on my stream of "what's the next batsu game gonna be about".

    ReplyDelete
  13. Massa's birthday? Talk about getting your one to grow on. Matsumoto, Outo! Matsumoto, Outo! Matsumoto...oh, fsk it, he was never In!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm pretty sure we all will donate, I hope you and shibata along with echie and anyone else can help! Hopefully, very hopefully, done in a month XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic news. I can't wait. I really hope you all sub it again. You did a great job last year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. can't wait!!!! can't wait!!!! can't wait!!!! can't wait!!!! can't wait!!!! can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow. A year flies by so fast. I remember locking myself up in my room while watching streams of Spy Batsu on my deflated air mattress while eating ramen and cabbage. Good times. Very good times. I can't wait for this year's Airport theme. I hope there will be new segments and that the 'Don't Get Scared' segment is longer. Long live, Gaki no Tsukai and this awesome awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. zurui got to say hero status man. hero status also to ur crew

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, thank you, thank you!
    i am so happy :)

    Tomas

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think this year is going to be excellent.
    For me airport sounds like something fresh and new.
    Can't wait to see if they put fake terrorists, or what Itao is going to do this year.
    Also the training videos that they will undoubtedly have to watch would be hilarious too, and Jimmy.... and I wonder if Tag will become an annual event like the scare section that would be cool.... especially as Matsumoto can't sit this one out.
    But as they are not getting any younger maybe thats just wishful thinking. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Duuuuuude.... im soo... huh wow...

    AIRPORT? its kinda interresting theme. And i feel bit sorry for them because they are way too old for get those harsh punishments... but who cares? they are comedians, and we need laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I REALLY CANT WAIT FOR THE RELEASE!!!!! Maybe I should translate them myself...since I am a translator...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Maybe I could help do the timing and/or translating a little... Just visit me at AFFTW Subs and leave a msg.

    ReplyDelete
  24. really can't wait for it

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my god!! that's great news! I can't wait! this is one of the only things I know that are laughter guaranteed!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just saw the preview of the batsu on today's morning news and I can't wait to watch the whole show!!! They are wearing skirts again AND hamachan is wearing garter belt AGAIN..PINK garter belt. hahahahah.... HE IS SOO CUTE! They also said in the interview that there are a lot of new guests to appear on the show and someone of the member's family will appear...mmmm...wondering who's family is it...cant wait for the new year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. That just made my day reading this... I can't wait to watch it!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. HELL YEEAAHHH!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. how do we watch

    ReplyDelete
  30. can't wait also =D
    Don't think it'll beat Kohaku though =x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy new years everyone!
    Can't wait for the Airport Batsu to be subbed by this websites' amazing team. Thank you for everything you've done for your fans and the viewers of this site. I wish everyone a peaceful, happy and successful new year!

    -Seattle, Washington Resident.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget