No-Laughing Newspaper Agency



Batsu game page - here

Comments

  1. Thanks Again Zurui!! You're the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir Zurui, part 1 was the same as part 2 ;p I think there is a mix-up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just wondering if Part 1 and Part 2 are the same part?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about that lol, it's fixed now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, Thank you very much! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU!!! This one was the hardest batsu game for me to find for some reason and I had given up. All I wanted was to see Matsumoto fall out of his chair in it's entirety and now I can!! You guys rock hard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was amazing thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't see the subtitles...
    Help, Zurui?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Anon,
    The subber did not sub it completely. He omitted some areas such as the talk etc.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zurui can you upload all the batsu game with hard sub on megaupload. I'll be happy if you do it. :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey where's the part 3?

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Anon,
    There's only 2 parts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. at the beginning, subs say "the bags are the same?" I think they said "the sign is always the same"

    ReplyDelete
  15. AnonymousMay 22, 2011

    Help! The videos no longer exist!! Please re-upload!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Anon,
    Veoh has deleted my account. I am working on uploading to a different host.

    ReplyDelete
  17. AnonymousMay 22, 2011

    @Zurui

    I recommend checking out vimeo. I'm not sure how their upload rate is, but the quality never seem to get compromised & I don't think there would be much risk of your videos getting deleted. Also you don't need a BS add-on to watch the whole video, unlike Veoh. Which I stopped using a few years ago because they kept changing their video-viewer and how you would need it to watch videos.

    Keep up the good work etc.. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  18. THANK YOU SO MUCH! i can't tell you how long I've been searching for this for! ahha awkward sentence structure but you know what i mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't see the 2nd part !!!! Where can I find it ?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. there is no point in me watching if i cant understand anything they say...

    ReplyDelete
  21. ah nvm the subs are working but the episode is missing an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  22. what name of song in the beginning?

    ReplyDelete
  23. what happened to the end..? the mountain scene with tanaka is cut off/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Why is the subtitle has to be half under the "black bar", it's hard to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are talking about dailymotion, its an ad bar, you can x it out.

      Delete
  25. awwwww i can't skip forward or go back. its not loading right

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tnx Zuirui for your post Godbless!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Something is defiantly wrong for the last part, doesn't work at all. Very annoyed I can't finish this, oh well I'll move on to another and rewatch this when things have been fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Zurui can you make this video enable into mobile or ipad ? I wanna watch this throught ipad . Please make this happen .

    ReplyDelete
  29. AnonymousJuly 12, 2012

    I don't seem to see the sub :\ how can I understand their pun duh.

    ReplyDelete
  30. i don't seem to see the subs

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for subbing :)
    Really enjoyed watching it

    ReplyDelete
  32. thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Zurui...you are awesome...
    some people may still complain even when what you put up is really great and want more but keep in mind that there are many of us who simply deeply enjoy these videos you put up.
    Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. after the commercial the screen goes black and theres only audio coming out. why?

    ReplyDelete
  35. Every time i watch and a ad shows up, it blacks out the entire video and becomes unwatchable

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ad page for part 3 is broken. page not availiable.

    ReplyDelete
  37. gotta love the batsu games!

    ReplyDelete
  38. zurui thanks for subtitles. i have a problem with dailymotion. it buffers very slow do you have any idea? thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting us.